About FLAG

My photo
Educate, Enrich and Empower underprivileged girls in the Philippines

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Meet Angelica



Her name says it all.  Angelica is one of our new students, we know a little about her today because our director is having difficulty with internet connections back home.  This is only temporary and I will rise above this small roadblock.  I will continue to introduce our new students to you , my followers.

I was informed that Angelica has a learning disability however she is working diligently everyday.  We will keep you updated to her journey as well.

Update! From our last post, we didn't  have a name for this girl. Meet Rose Ann, Welcome to F.L.A.G


Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again,
Hugs,
The F.L.A.G team
LIKE us www.facebook.com/flagphilippines

2 comments:

Rachel Joy said...

I'm sure she will be able to overcome her disability once she's able to tap into her true potential...keep up the good work!

carol l mckenna said...

She is gorgeous and will heal in time ~ What a great service you are providing ~ New follower from Terrific Thursday Blog Hop ~ so glad to know you are here ~ ^_^