About FLAG

My photo
Educate, Enrich and Empower underprivileged girls in the Philippines

Friday, July 8, 2011

Celebrating 100 plus followers!!

Happy 100 + !!!
Yay! I reached 100 + Followers, I would like to thank all the mommies out there who are following me.  I will try my best to update my blog and join me in my journey in helping out our girls back home.  Your thoughts and comments are special to me and I share them with everyone.  I hope one day in my lifetime I can meet all of you!



Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again,

Hugs,

The F.L.A.G team

LIKE us www.facebook.com/flagphilippines

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulaiotns on reaching and passing 100!!! You are doing such imortant work, thank you for sharing it!!!

Shana said...

Great blog! Hi! Following you from Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop. Would love a visit and follow back on my blog: http://blog.writerslairbooks.com. Thanks! Nice to meet you!

Spanish Pinay said...

yay! Congratulations :) and more power! I may not be able to visit everyday coz you know, mommy duties and full time work takes me away from blogging but when I do visit, I try to catch up with all your previous post that I havem issed :)

Spanish Pinay

Jen said...

Congratulations!!! You did it! That is great. I am just few followers away and am painstakingly trying to get there. You are my inspirations! :) It will happen! Many Blessings,
Jen

Becky Jane said...

Congratulations! Each milestone reached is so much fun!

Did you know that voiceBoks has moved? It's a great community! Here's their new address is you're interested in joining:

http://www.voiceboks.com/community/

Rondi said...

Congrats on reaching 100! New follower! Thanks for stopping by and for the follow. Enjoy your week! :)

Susan said...

Yay you!!!!

xo
babymama

Shanan, The Book Addict said...

Congrats on reaching 100. I have learned a lot from reading through the posts on your site.

Shanan (new follower)
http://yogi-mommy.blogspot.com/