About FLAG

My photo
Educate, Enrich and Empower underprivileged girls in the Philippines

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Under the shade of a Mango Tree..

Going home is like putting on my favorite pair of shoes.


It fits. I fit in.


I grew up in this neighborhood. so much has changed. so much also stayed the same

the country side is my favourite place to go.


my godmother's farm. Life is so simple.  How I wish.



The beach
walk on the beach. low tide.  I wish for the waves. but not today.

as I continue my journey here,  I began to reflect.


So many things I still have to do.  My next chapter will begin.  


Thank you for stopping by,



Hugs,


Monica













4 comments:

joy said...

NIce place Monica. There is no place like home:)

Small Kucing said...

nice place to be.

kathy

http://www.smallkucing.com
http://mamakucingbooks.blogspot.com

Susan said...

NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!!
It looks so pretty and peaceful. I love when the ocean water is like that.
Miss you girl. Hurry to your other home already!

Spanish Pinay said...

Hi Monica,

I just want you to know that the article where I mentioned F.L.A.G is now up in my blog.

Please check whenever you have time:
Spanish Pinay

Do let me know as well if there's something I've stated incorrectly.

Thanks!