About FLAG

My photo
Educate, Enrich and Empower underprivileged girls in the Philippines

Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday morning class

The girls have changed so much since we met them last year. They have gained weight, well behaved and interacts really well with people. I will be posting pictures later and you might fall in love with them as much as we did. As soon as I walked in the classroom, they said good morning all together like a girl band singing. They were shocked at first because they only see me normally via video chat. Once they realized it was me they started hugging me and jumping all over me. That was very happy moment that even if we are so far apart from each other, they knew that I love them so much. I wish one day that my boys will get to meet all of them, The girls and my boys would really get along well.

To all of our donors, thank you very much for your support with your help we were able to help these children be better people and become little angels they were meant to be.

 Please watch out for the picture I will be posting soon.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again,
Hugs,
The F.L.A.G team

No comments: