About FLAG

My photo
Educate, Enrich and Empower underprivileged girls in the Philippines

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Airport Waiting

This was a fantastic time to travel. My boarding time is 11:20 pm with Korean Air going to the Philippines. I arrived at the airport at 9:30 and I was checked in within 26 minutes. Fastest I have ever experienced in check in, including security checks for international flights.

I suggest to people that will be travelling to the Philippines, use Korean and take the midnight flight on a Thursday. Not a lot of people.

now my stomach is grmbling from anxiety, cant wait to see the girls and give them all a nice big hug. Worried about my boys in Toronto, Hope they will be okay within the time we are away. Hopefully no parties.

More later.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again,
Hugs,
The F.L.A.G team

No comments: