About FLAG

My photo
Educate, Enrich and Empower underprivileged girls in the Philippines

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I remember what we did last summer ..

Summer in the Philippines starts in March and also our  Graduation Month.

We are doing our countdown towards Graduation Day in March.  I can't wait to see them and hear their stories since the last time I was there.  I have been asking myself what would they want for graduation and for Summer Break.



This is what our F.L.A.G girls did last summer !


Irysh fell asleep on our way there. They don't know where we are going it was  SURPRISE!

POOL PARTY! - none of the kids have ever seen a swimming pool!




No one can swim, so they were just in the smaller pool ( supposed to be the hot tub)
We have a big surprise for them when we go home, I can't wait to see their faces when they see where we are going next ! Stay Tuned!


Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again,
Hugs,
Follow us on twitter.com/flagphil
Visit us www.flagphil.com






2 comments:

Spanish Pinay said...

I can feel the emotions and excitement! When I was in the Philippines, I planned on contacting you to visit FLAG but things were sooo hectic and our little one got sick and was even hospitalized and confined. So many of the plans went down the drain including visiting where your girls are! I do hope there's still another chance.

March is near so I am pretty sure you are all excited... especially the girls. I'm sure they are really looking forward to your visit :)

Spanish Pinay

susan jakovina said...

Yikes!
So exciting for them. They're all so sweet.