About FLAG

My photo
Educate, Enrich and Empower underprivileged girls in the Philippines

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The sun will come out tomorrow..

Finally , we had 2 days of good weather.. therefore I am thankful for ...

7. Sunshine - we had a harsh winter, very rainy April and May ( thank you for watering all my plants ). Let's just take a moment and feel the warmth.

8. Friends - you know who you are.. ( although I am not sure why you are not following my blog !) nonetheless, here's a shout out to you.


9. Another day - where I can look back and reflect , then look forward to what the day will bring me.

Happy Thankful Tuesday !

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again,
Hugs,
Monica

1 comment:

Susan said...

I am your friend so shout's back.
And I'm following your blog.
Because I'm cool like that.

xo
babymama