I want to reflect on the last 40 years of life ( i can't even remember want happened yesterday.. sigh ) , It would be nice to start to document the next 40 years of my life.
Here's some of my highlights: ( i think)
1. I sang in a choir for Pope John Paul II.
2. I was part of the Sound of my Music play in school ( can't remember what grade )
3. I was 14 when I left my mom and dad with sister to go to Canada for a better life.
5. At 16, I was back home.
6. At 17, I was heart broken ( twice)
7. 19, met my husband, 20 we got married and had a baby.
8. at 28, the big D .. (yes..long story)
9. 30.. start over..
10. 40 now..kids are all grown up, devoted part of my life in service to others through F.L.A.G and again re-discovering what I will do next. Maybe I should start writing the next 40 years of my life ? ( hmm..)
For those of you Club 40 members, how does it feel being 40??
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again,
Follow us on twitter.com/flagphil