About FLAG

My photo
Educate, Enrich and Empower underprivileged girls in the Philippines

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

40 years on earth

age 4

For the past week, I have been trying to think what to blog about.  We have
some exciting news on our Super Moms but no specific details yet.
The packages for the girls have not arrive so can't blog about that.
Not to be conceited, I think I need to talk about the milestone birthday coming up.
Dec 19
Thanks Google, nothing really major happened on this day.
Famous person Jake Gylenhall - is he even that famous?

Why am I here? What is my purpose?

I am who I am. I am here and I matter.
40 years on earth. Thank God.
I read this today, certainly one of many favorite quotes to live by (trying!)

I choose to live by choice not by chance, to make changes not excuses,
to be motivated not manipulated, to be useful not be used,
 to excel not compete. I choose self-esteem not self-pity,
I choose to listen to my inner voice not the random opinion of others."
Here's to the next 40 years.


Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again,
Hugs,
Monica
Follow us on twitter.com/flagphil


No comments: